How can we improve Tracepot?

Server should respond properly when crash report is missing ACRA fields

Hello!

First of all than you for this great site. I just started using it and I did have some problems at the beginning.

At first, I was sending my crash report report to Tracepot API with customized set of ACRA fields, and I noticed that no matter what, my application wasn't shown under Applications-section on your site

The problem was that I wasn't sending all the required ACRA fields, as you define in this (well hidden) documentation https://tracepot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/355272-what-are-the-required-fields-acra-needs-to-send

What made things a little more confusing was that server was responding with "HTTP 200 OK" message. Okay I get that it's saying that the HTTP request itself was OK, but maybe other respond code could be used or at least more informative message. Or maybe something could be shown on Tracepot API front page saying "Invalid request received".

I figured out what was wrong by accidentally stumbling to Group Usage-graph in Groups-section, where I noticed that all of my requests had been invalid

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)